Current Server Time: 02:16 (Central Europe)

#apertus IRC Channel Logs

2020/03/21

Timezone: UTC


23:03
BAndiT1983
changed nick to: BAndiT1983|away
00:49
Bertl_oO
off to bed now ... have a good one everyone!
00:49
Bertl_oO
changed nick to: Bertl_zZ
01:34
futarisIRCcloud
left the channel
02:21
RexOrCine
left the channel
03:25
davidak[m]
joined the channel
03:33
davidak
left the channel
03:45
RexOrCine
joined the channel
04:13
futarisIRCcloud
joined the channel
04:42
illwieckz
left the channel
04:54
illwieckz
joined the channel
06:38
davidak
joined the channel
07:16
qwer
joined the channel
08:05
pratyush[m]
good morning to all
08:11
comradekingu
Morgydorgs
08:20
BAndiT1983|away
changed nick to: BAndiT1983
08:29
pratyush[m]
Bertl :please review
08:29
pratyush[m]
https://github.com/gr8geek/apertus-challenge
08:38
BAndiT1983
pratyush[m]: i would suggest to check the formatting, e.g. https://github.com/gr8geek/apertus-challenge/blob/master/characterdevice/test.c looks like a single block, which is not good to maintain, also think about splitting it in multiple functions, which have single task to accomplish, it would make things easier
08:39
BAndiT1983
also https://github.com/gr8geek/apertus-challenge/blob/master/characterdevice/test.c has long functions, which is also not good for proper maintenance, software developmemnt is not about "it works", but about "it works and other developers can improve or extend it, even after long time"
08:41
pratyush[m]
BAndiT1983: Working on it
08:48
qwer
left the channel
08:57
omar31
joined the channel
09:09
pratyush[m]
BandiT1983: I made the changes ð
09:10
BAndiT1983
what about this? -> https://github.com/gr8geek/apertus-challenge/blob/master/characterdevice/chardvr.c
09:10
comradekingu
left the channel
09:11
BAndiT1983
i would expect that the student will take care of all the stuff, as we give only hints, but not telling every step
09:11
BAndiT1983
by the way, formatting is still gruesome
09:12
BAndiT1983
but Bertl will check things again and he likes the Kernel Guidelines, so i would suggest to look at them and also get a code formatter with proper styling
09:13
pratyush[m]
I follwed kernel.org guidelines
09:13
pratyush[m]
they say that tabs must be 8 spaces
09:13
BAndiT1983
and what do they say about empty lines between methods?
09:15
pratyush[m]
single line
09:16
pratyush[m]
I will fix it
09:17
pratyush[m]
Bertl: Sir are you here
09:21
pratyush[m]
Well I jusst realized that the technique I use to calculate checksum is tough sensitive to character position but still is not appropriate
09:29
BAndiT1983
Bertl is away for now, _zZ is for sleeping
09:30
BAndiT1983
Bertl: didn't know that english queen has made you a Sir
09:32
pratyush[m]
BAndiT1883: In India People use sir/madam for someone who is senior
09:33
pratyush[m]
which is technically wrong but still has become a habit and passed from generation to generation because of Once we were part of British colony
09:38
pratyush[m]
well freenode is better than riot.im as it does not show changed nick which causes confusion in chat room
10:33
RexOrCine
A more appropriate address for Herbert would be Mage. He likes that.
10:34
BAndiT1983
:D
10:35
BAndiT1983
i hope a mage which is not like Rincewind
10:36
RexOrCine
https://i.postimg.cc/1XSTJB6R/PB-98.png
10:36
RexOrCine
98%'ish.
10:37
BAndiT1983
nice, looking at the moment at 3d rendering for PCBs, but first i have to find simple ways to define parts, we don't need exact one for resistors/capacitors, but it's still a bit of challenge to learn how to do it in kicad and write small documentation for other people
10:40
BAndiT1983
RexOrCine: is it news power board?
10:40
RexOrCine
If you do the groundwork Re directions mate I'll try and pick the ball up alongside other tasks.
10:40
RexOrCine
That's the ironic thing about it. No, it's not PBV2X.
10:40
RexOrCine
But then, when would I get to photograph that, know what I mean.
10:41
BAndiT1983
yep, preparing the base and then you or whoever feels like can continue, am at home mostly, because of restrictions, so looking at interesting topics to work on and visual stuff is one of them
10:41
BAndiT1983
which PCB is it?
10:41
BAndiT1983
would like to know for rendering, if it is possible to let it look alike
10:42
RexOrCine
I daren't tell you how many hours this has had.
10:42
BAndiT1983
can imagine
10:42
RexOrCine
It's Power Board V0.30 R1.0
10:42
BAndiT1983
ok, thasnks, will look for BRD data
11:22
pratyush
joined the channel
11:24
pratyush
left the channel
11:31
pratyush
joined the channel
12:01
pratyush
I just now saw the axiom micro project on apertus team talk on youtube
12:02
pratyush
Is there any on going sub project related to the camera on which I could work on
12:02
RexOrCine
Good to see you exploring AXIOM's world fully pratyush.
12:03
pratyush
:)
12:04
RexOrCine
Your account should be activated in the Labs now.
12:04
RexOrCine
Perhaps there's something there that interests you.
12:05
pratyush
I am an AI and electronics enthuaist
12:06
pratyush
I see that there is a lot of potential is axiom micro
12:07
RexOrCine
Definitely.
12:08
pratyush
Thank for approving my account
12:08
pratyush
Long live apertus
12:09
BAndiT1983
a bit of uncomfortable sentence with its austrian history ;)
12:10
pratyush
whats the password
12:10
BAndiT1983
the one you have registered
12:12
pratyush
i shall reset
12:25
BAndiT1983
changed nick to: BAndiT1983|away
12:27
omar31
left the channel
12:30
pratyush
left the channel
13:16
comradekingu
joined the channel
13:27
Bertl_zZ
changed nick to: Bertl
13:27
Bertl
morning folks!
13:29
Bertl
pratyush[m]: so all formatting done ... not going to make my eyes bleed? just checking :)
13:40
Bertl
BAndiT1983|away: I'm okay with Rincewind ;)
13:41
pratyush
joined the channel
13:46
pratyush
Bertl: Is it okay?
13:47
Bertl
well, I'm asking you?
13:48
pratyush
at line 240 -242
13:49
pratyush
Bertl: I also want to talk about the axiom micro
13:50
pratyush
https://github.com/axiom-micro/software/tree/master/camera_control
13:51
RexOrCine
vup and anuejn are the Micro's creators pratyush.
13:51
Bertl
pratyush: so line 240-242 is okay to look at?
13:53
pratyush
it is good looking
13:53
Bertl
everything?
13:53
pratyush
I am in suspense
13:54
Bertl
well, looking at chardvr.c, line 15 is the first formatting error
13:54
Bertl
can you explain to me what the problem there is?
13:55
pratyush
fixing it
13:55
pratyush
fixed
13:55
Bertl
so what was the problem there?
13:56
pratyush
< was not alligned
13:56
Bertl
well, not so much about 'alignment' more about having a space between #include and <>
13:57
Bertl
can you guess where the next missing space is?
13:58
pratyush
oh noo #define parts
13:58
Bertl
bingo!
13:58
Bertl
can you fix it?
13:58
pratyush
fixed alerady refresh please
13:59
Bertl
nah, doesn't look like it
14:00
Bertl
your first formatting error now is in line 16
14:00
pratyush
tab removed
14:01
pratyush
To make it look good i added more tabs and made it worse:') '=D
14:01
Bertl
good start, still no banana there
14:02
pratyush
:)
14:04
pratyush
Bertl: Please do build and see the output
14:04
vup
pratyush: what you linked has over the time evolved into: https://github.com/apertus-open-source-cinema/nctrl
14:05
Bertl
pratyush: I'm not going to download and test the code before all the formatting is correct
14:05
pratyush
Bertl: I will do my best
14:06
Bertl
so you can do better than what you did so far?
14:06
Bertl
then please do so!
14:16
Bertl
pratyush: let me know when the formatting is perfect!
14:18
pratyush
Bertl: Okay I am seeing the coding format of linus torvalu's linux repo and learning also from kernel.org
14:19
pratyush
Bertl: to find out my shortcomings
14:19
Bertl
there is a kernel style guide as well, in case you didn't know
14:20
Bertl
(kernel coding style guide)
14:20
pratyush
https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/v4.10/process/coding-style.html
14:20
Bertl
yep, but looking at existing code should be quite helpful as well
14:21
pratyush
Bertl: Something like https://github.com/gr8geek/linux/blob/master/drivers/bluetooth/bfusb.c
14:24
Bertl
yes, that looks okay
14:33
pratyush
vup: What currently is lacked by axiom-micro
14:38
Wanderer_99
joined the channel
14:38
Wanderer_99
Regarding T871 VHDL challenge, what sort of SERDES are we supposed to implement?
14:39
Wanderer_99
is it parallel clock or embedded clock? or 8b/10b serdes?
14:40
Bertl
Task 1 or Task 3?
14:45
Wanderer_99
left the channel
15:02
pratyush
Bertl: So typedef must be avoided
15:02
Bertl
hmm? context?
15:02
pratyush
like static dev_t dev = 0;as i have used in my sorce
15:03
pratyush
at line 20
15:05
Bertl
not sure what you mean here?
15:06
Bertl
please try to rephrase the question
15:06
pratyush
See: https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/v4.10/process/coding-style.html
15:06
pratyush
Heading 5
15:06
pratyush
Typedef
15:07
Bertl
is dev_t a struct or a pointer?
15:10
Bertl
typedefs are fine in the kernel, but they should not be (ab)used to hide the fact that there is a structure or a pointer
15:11
pratyush
okay
15:17
vup
pratyush: well thats a good question, currently there are improvements to the gateware (essentially a rewrite, that should also work with the beta) and improvements to the control daemon I linked (thats also something that would benefit the micro and the beta) that come to mind
15:17
vup
Also we are currently working on the third revision of the hardware, that will most likely include significant changes many core components of the current micro.
15:17
vup
As part of the new revision, we will also probably need to design new mechanical pieces that hold the camera together.
15:19
omar31
joined the channel
15:26
BAndiT1983|away
changed nick to: BAndiT1983
15:28
pratyush
vup:is there any project related to computational photography
15:29
pratyush
vup: or related AI
15:32
pratyush
vup : I have something on my mind http://image-sensors-world.blogspot.com/2019/02/adobe-unveils-ai-based-demosaicing.html
15:33
davidak
left the channel
15:34
Bertl
feel free to suggest your own idea (T727) ... note: please do not change the task itself, add your own task and link it there
15:34
Bertl
note that a suggested task has to be really well prepared to have any chance of being selected
15:35
pratyush
okay
15:35
pratyush
so do I need to provide a prototype
15:36
vup
Well there is no fixed plan but anuejn and we are quite interested in such projects. I think anuejn already looked a bit into AI based debayering.
15:36
vup
Also i think this would benefit both beta and micro, as I don't really see any hardware dependent parts in a project like that
15:41
Bertl
pratyush: you also need to find a mentor able and willing to mentor your idea
15:42
pratyush
okay
15:43
pratyush
Bertl : I have fixed formatting plese review
15:44
Bertl
first problem in line 18 now, care to guess what it is?
15:46
pratyush
spacing error
15:46
pratyush
fixed it my lord
15:47
BAndiT1983
pratyush, isn't it easier to get a formatter and not guess around every time?
15:48
pratyush
Yes
15:56
pragya
joined the channel
15:56
pragya
Can you please let me know which of your projects make use of C++ ?
15:57
BAndiT1983
axiom remote bootloader
15:58
RexOrCine
https://lab.apertus.org/T1163
15:58
pratyush
anuejn : I have a project idea related to AI based debayering algorithim
15:59
pratyush
aunejn : https://arxiv.org/pdf/1802.03769.pdf
16:01
pragya
left the channel
16:03
pratyush
supragya : I have a project idea related to AI based debayering algorithim https://arxiv.org/pdf/1802.03769.pdf
16:05
BAndiT1983
pratyush, just by posting PDFs it isn't done, it requires more informative document, but from your side, which shows how it should be done and how to implement it for the apertus base
16:08
pratyush
okay
16:10
pratyush
Off to bed now ... good night
16:11
Bertl
have a good one
16:11
pratyush
left the channel
16:27
omar31
left the channel
16:43
pragya
joined the channel
16:44
pragya
left the channel
16:47
bluez_[m]
Bertl: Hello! I have completed the task1... i.e. added ioctl read... please have a look: https://github.com/Swaraj1998/apertus-kernel-challenge/tree/master/task1
17:08
Bertl
checking ...
17:09
bluez_[m]
Okay!
17:10
Bertl
don't like it :)
17:10
Bertl
any idea why that could be so?
17:14
bluez_[m]
Stack?
17:15
Bertl
precisely
17:15
Bertl
but note here: there are two other 'problems' with this solution
17:16
Bertl
first, csum_arg_t is not something you do in the kernel
17:16
Bertl
it would simply be a struct csum_arg
17:17
Bertl
and then, using a string to transfer an uint32_t via IOCTL is rather weird
17:17
Bertl
i.e. just put the checksum in the long arg and be done, no double string conversion required, no data on the stack or elsewhere
17:18
bluez_[m]
actually i did do a dynamic one before, where I used char* as an argument, the issue with it was that there was no size information... easy to screw up for the user... so i thought to wrap it up in a struct... for that I had to fix a size... and hence I did stack allocation of the struct (is 32 bytes an issue for stack?)... But I could allocate the struct in heap....
17:19
bluez_[m]
<Bertl "i.e. just put the checksum in th"> ohhh....yeah that sounds better
17:20
Bertl
btw, the copy_to_user() line is over the line length limit :)
17:20
bluez_[m]
but what about other read function (for device and proc) ? should I let them be? cuz they need to be string there...
17:20
Bertl
yes, there it is just fine, although I would probably drop the prefix as you only have _one_ value there
17:21
bluez_[m]
<Bertl "btw, the copy_to_user() line is "> ohh yes.... off by one ':D... will change that
17:21
Bertl
actually you should try to fit it into less than 80 characters
17:22
Bertl
typically 76 is a good choice, so that you still have some space
17:22
bluez_[m]
<Bertl "yes, there it is just fine, alth"> I can drop the prefix everywhere....
17:23
bluez_[m]
<Bertl "typically 76 is a good choice, s"> yes yes.... sounds good
17:23
Bertl
for proc it makes working with proc values simpler
17:23
Bertl
i.e. you can simply do SUM=`cat /proc/chksum` for example and be done
17:23
Bertl
(in a bash script)
17:24
bluez_[m]
what is SUM here?
17:24
bluez_[m]
the integer?
17:24
Bertl
a bash variable
17:25
bluez_[m]
oh okk
17:25
Bertl
just an example how somebody might use a procfs entry
17:25
bluez_[m]
i should drop the prefix then
17:25
bluez_[m]
although it will still be string right?
17:25
Bertl
if you have several values like for example in /proc/meminfo
17:26
Bertl
then it makes sense to add the name of the value first, but if you have only one value, it doesn't make much sense
17:26
bluez_[m]
gotcha
17:26
Bertl
btw, modern procfs goes the one value per entry route anyway
17:26
bluez_[m]
will make the changes then
17:27
Bertl
but otherwise looks good .. please work on your proposal and CV (if necessary)
17:28
Wanderer_99
joined the channel
17:28
Bertl
wb Wanderer_99!
17:28
bluez_[m]
yes I am on it... bdw proposal and CV will just be the one proposal document right? Or a different cv is required?
17:29
Wanderer_99
Hello again!
17:29
Bertl
bluez_[m]: you can make it one, but it wouldn't hurt to have a separate CV
17:29
Bertl
Wanderer_99: 16:40 < Bertl> Task 1 or Task 3?
17:30
shashwat38
joined the channel
17:31
shashwat38
left the channel
17:31
bluez_[m]
<Bertl "bluez_: you can make it one, but"> I don't yet have a seperate cv for now... was thinking to make it one... I
17:31
bluez_[m]
I'll* think on it
17:39
Wanderer_99
bertl: I would like to work with the pixel remapper project. Alongside I am thinking to take upon on the post processing tasks after acquisition of frames and build another module to perform writes to sd card in order to store the resulting video? Is this already done? If not, do you think that this would be useful?
17:40
Bertl
pixel remapper is definitely useful
17:40
Wanderer_99
and where can I know the current status of the project as a whole (Regarding functionalities)
17:41
Bertl
the SD card writing is problematic at least
17:41
Bertl
we are dealing with a lot of usually raw data here and the SD card is magnitudes slower
17:42
Wanderer_99
I currently work on enhancement of images using FPGA's is there any possibility we can cascade other modules as such to make the output video more appealing?
17:43
Bertl
certainly
17:51
Wanderer_99
How about improving the dynamic range of the output by modification of histogram accordingly
17:52
Bertl
please elaborate!
17:56
Wanderer_99
Performing histogram equalisation on the frames ensuring that the displayed video is never overexposed or underexposed
17:57
Wanderer_99
This makes sure that the quality of video remains same even if the area is overlit or underlit
18:00
Wanderer_99
Bertl: Do you think this would be useful? Or we could come up with new enhancement techniques depending on the usecases
18:03
Bertl
I do not think that is particularily useful for the typical use case, i.e. making movies
18:03
Bertl
because there you want to make sure that you notice when you are near over or under exposure and adjust the settings accordingly
18:04
Bertl
and you definitely do not want to mess with the raw data on the camera to hide over or under exposure
18:15
Wanderer_99
How about contrast enhancement? As you have said exposure is something user has a control over but contrast isnt. We can come up with a modular code where user has the flexibility to play around with the contrast
18:16
Wanderer_99
We can provide an additional feature of controlling contrast which is seen in usual cameras also
18:17
Bertl
all those modifications are typically done in post processing with way more CPU/GPU power than available in the camera
18:18
Bertl
they also have the big advantage that they do not mess up the raw data
18:23
Dest
joined the channel
18:32
Dest
left the channel
18:43
bluez_[m]
Bertl: Made the changes... You can have a final look to make sure.... I'll focus on the proposal then
18:43
comradekingu
left the channel
18:44
Bertl
bluez_[m]: sure
18:54
max_bxl
joined the channel
18:55
max_bxl
hello everyone!
18:55
Bertl
hey max_bxl!
18:56
max_bxl
resuming the darkframe calibration remotely ^^
18:57
Wanderer_99
Do you think lossless compression of raw images can be done? If not on FPGA but with using cpu so that it even reduce the processing latency as a whole?
18:58
Bertl
yes, a GSoC student implemented lossless compression in the FPGA
18:58
Bertl
on teh CPU side, the performance is too low to keep up with the data
18:58
Bertl
*the
18:59
Wanderer_99
Is it the lossless JPEG encoder?
18:59
Bertl
yep
19:00
max_bxl
about updating the wiki with firmware 2.0 commands : should I keep the "old" command under my changes (if someone still uses the old firmware) or should I make it super clear ?
19:00
max_bxl
(I think first option is better)
19:00
Bertl
IMHO it would be best to have two pages, one for the old firmware and another one for the new
19:01
Bertl
otherwise we will end up with folks changing the commands back and forth between the two versions
19:02
max_bxl
sounds like a good idea
19:03
max_bxl
so I will create a new page "Factory Calibration (firmware 2.0)" and maybe rename the other one to make sure there's no mistake
19:04
max_bxl
or just add a section at the beginning
19:04
Bertl
I would probably go for a new page and cross link between both
19:04
Bertl
(at the top)
19:05
Wanderer_99
The work was done to convert it into JPEG92 but the latest version is JPEG-2000 right?
19:05
Bertl
yes
19:06
BAndiT1983
is there any connection between the lossless one and jpeg2000?
19:06
BAndiT1983
my impression was, that the algorithm was invented for ML
19:07
Wanderer_99
Can I work on upgrading the JPEG-92 to JPEG-2000 coz JPEG-2000 images are better than JPEG-92
19:09
Bertl
you can work on whatever you like, but if you want to apply for GSoC 2020, you need to pick an existing task or propose your own, which needs to be convincing, useful and you need to find a mentor for it as well
19:12
max_bxl
left the channel
19:27
Wanderer_99
left the channel
20:55
Dest
joined the channel
20:57
Dest
Hello
21:02
Dest
I'm very interested in the FPGA/HDL projects, I've started working on the VHDL qualification task, do you recommend any of the projects
21:03
anuejn
Wanderer_: one big problem of jpeg2000 appears to be, that you need quite a lot of memory bandwidth to calculate it
21:06
Dest
left the channel
21:12
max_bxl
joined the channel
21:13
Bertl
Dest: any task you consider interesting is a good task to go for
21:13
Dest
joined the channel
21:15
max_bxl
ok, I tried to set the RCN values we from the previous steps and I got this https://pastebin.com/3xpeAvBh
21:15
max_bxl
any idea where the problem come from ?
21:16
max_bxl
maybe I didn't install pypng...
21:17
Bertl
probably the wrong png library
21:21
max_bxl
ok, trying to install pypng and it seems it's already there
21:21
max_bxl
Requirement already satisfied: pypng in /usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages (0.0.20)
21:21
max_bxl
any idea?
21:22
Bertl
check with the author of the python script?
21:23
Bertl
Dest: see channel logs for stuff you missed and maybe get a proper IRC client
21:25
BAndiT1983
max_bxl: is your png.py similar to this? -> https://github.com/google/AppSpeedIndex/blob/master/png.py
21:25
BAndiT1983
as it has the function
21:33
max_bxl
where can I find png.py in the Beta ?
21:38
se6ast1an
it should be a package I assume
21:38
se6ast1an
called pypng
21:38
se6ast1an
as listed in https://wiki.apertus.org/index.php/Factory_Calibration_(firmware_2.0)#Step_2:_RCN_calibration
21:39
se6ast1an
but its already installed in this firmware I assume as you are not getting the error message "ImportError: No module named 'png' "
21:39
se6ast1an
vup
21:39
se6ast1an
anuejn:
21:39
se6ast1an
any pointers?
21:39
max_bxl
ok I find where png.py is
21:40
max_bxl
I'll make a back up of the one on the beta and try the one pointed by BAndiT1983
21:40
se6ast1an
pip show --files pypng
21:40
se6ast1an
ah yes, you were quicker
21:40
se6ast1an
great
21:41
se6ast1an
if the beta has internet you can try "pip install --upgrade pypng"
21:41
se6ast1an
reference: https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/quickstart/
21:41
se6ast1an
but please also create a lab issue
21:41
se6ast1an
so this can be fixed in the stock firmware already
21:41
max_bxl
Requirement already up-to-date: pypng in /usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages (0.0.20)
21:42
BAndiT1983
can you check the file itself?
21:43
BAndiT1983
it should be rather old, like 2006
21:44
max_bxl
how to check with bash ?
21:45
BAndiT1983
vi for example
21:45
BAndiT1983
or nano
21:45
vup
it seems like the api of pypng has change in the meantime, try to install version 0.0.18: pip install --force "pypng==0.0.18"
21:45
BAndiT1983
i don't mean the file date, but there is a history table inside the png.py
21:47
BAndiT1983
yep, just grabbed latest source for the lib, it's not in the png.py
21:47
vup
yes version 0.0.18 was the last one that had it
21:48
max_bxl
Copyright (C) 2006 Johann C. Rocholl <*email address removed*># Portions Copyright (C) 2009 David Jones <*email address removed*># And probably portions Copyright (C) 2006 Nicko van Someren <*email address removed*>
21:49
vup
it seems it was a helper for some cli functionality, that was now moved into its own file: pripamtopng, I think downgrading to version 0.0.18 is a ok workaround for now
21:50
max_bxl
and there's no changelog as in the one BAndiT1983 pointed out
21:50
BAndiT1983
0.0.19 hand plenty of changes, according to the logs
21:50
BAndiT1983
max_bxl: looks like they've rewritten it, looks different and several functions are missing
21:51
BAndiT1983
here is the changelog in the middle -> https://github.com/drj11/pypng
21:51
BAndiT1983
"pripngtopam command line tool converts PNG to NetPBM PNM/PAM file. Previously png.py did this."
21:51
max_bxl
i've got this for png.py __version__ = "0.0.20"
21:51
max_bxl
aaaah !
21:51
vup
yeah just try pip install --force "pypng==0.0.18" for now
21:51
BAndiT1983
you should execute the command from vup for 0.0.18
21:58
max_bxl
seems to work but I forgot to do axiom-start.sh beforehand so I have to wait for Bertrand to power off/power on the camera...
21:59
max_bxl
"sudo axiom-start.sh" actually...
22:02
max_bxl
and it's done !
22:02
vup
nice
22:02
max_bxl
thank for everything, will go to bed now and update the wiki tomorrow !
22:03
max_bxl
guess there's no need to fill a lab issue now
22:03
max_bxl
bye everyone!
22:03
BAndiT1983
updating the script probably is necessary to be up to date
22:03
BAndiT1983
bye
22:03
max_bxl
ok will do!
22:03
max_bxl
left the channel
22:19
Bertl
off for now ...
22:19
Bertl
changed nick to: Bertl_oO
22:35
BAndiT1983
changed nick to: BAndiT1983|away